Harmony Business Complex, the administrative capital
With long experience in the field of real estate, Center Point Real Estate Development and Investment Company presents a new mall on the land of the Capital City, which is the Harmony Business Complex, the New Administrative Capital.
This edifice is located in a privileged location on the eastern axis of the downtown district of the capital. It is also close to the gold market, the financial and business district, and the central area.
Through it, the company offers unique designs in cooperation with the largest engineering companies in Egypt and the Arab world. The mall deals with a group of units ranging from (shops, administrative Offices), All of this at reasonable prices and without a down payment. There are also installment systems up to 9 years. The following are the most important details about this edifice
Harmony location, the new administrative capital
Harmony Business Complex, the Administrative Capital, is being built directly on the eastern axis of the Downtown area, Specifically, it is located on the second number of the gold market and the monorail.
The mall is distinguished by its proximity to the central area, the financial and business district, and the government district. It is also surrounded by several different roads, including the regional ring road and the Bin Zayed axis.
Places near the mall:-
- The project is located on the second number of the gold market in the capital.
- It is also located near the main destinations in the capital, such as the presidential district, the People’s Square, the diplomatic quarter, and the parliament. Steps separate it from the Council of Ministers, the Central Bank, and the capital’s international airport.
- The mall is a few minutes away from the central area, Al Masa Hotel and the Grand Mosque.
- The monorail train also passes through it, and it is distinguished by its proximity to the Bin Zayed axis and the regional ring road.
Space and design of Harmony, the Administrative Capital
The company that owns Harmony Business Complex Mall, Administrative Capital, announced that it will be built on an area of 2,700 square meters. It was designed to include a tower of 10 upper floors. Its investment units are limited to commercial shops and administrative offices only.
Prices and spaces of Harmony, the Administrative Capital
Through the Harmony project, the Administrative Capital, Center Point offers investment opportunities of various sizes and competitive prices with easy and interest-free installment methods. All this to choose the right space for you at the lowest price per square meter and in the most vital location in the capital.
- The spaces in the administrative offices in Harmony Mall start from 33 square meters.
- The administrative office price in Harmony Business Complex starts from 653,000 pounds.
- The commercial store space in Harmony, the Administrative Capital, starts from 27 square meters.
- The prices of commercial units in the mall start from 1,470,000 EGP.
Services in Harmony Business Complex, the Administrative Capital
Among the competitive advantages that the Harmony Business Complex embraces in the New Administrative Capital are its many services and features, Where the mall includes a large number of living and entertainment services, Among the most important of these services are the following:
- Land scape.
- Garage on 3 floors.
- My service roof.
- Fire fighting system.
- different entrances.
- Central air-conditioning.
- Kids Aria.
- waiting places.
- A complex of restaurants and cafes.
- Exchange machines.
- 3 elevators.
- security cameras.
- Guard and security
Reservation and payment methods in Harmony, the Administrative Capital
Among the points that received the attention of the company developing the Harmony project, the administrative capital, are the methods of payment and installments. As the reservation door was opened without a down payment and with systems up to 9 years without interest.
- 0% down payment, installments over 4 years.
- 5% down payment and installments over 5 years.
- There is also a 10% down payment system and the rest over 6 years.
- 15% down payment and the rest up to 7 years.
- 20% down payment over 8 years.
- 25% down payment and facilities over 9 years.
- There are also other systems with a cash discount.
- There is also a special discount for cash
About Center Point Real Estate Development Company
Center Point Development is one of the companies with more than 20 years of experience in its field. It owns a series of huge projects built in cooperation with the most important names in the company, including:
- Chairman of Board of Directors: A / Wael Ramadan.
Mr. Wael Ramadan held several different positions, including Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al-Nasr International Contracting Company, with more than 12 years of experience in the real estate market, He also holds the position of Chairman of the Board of Directors of Centro Real Estate Investment Company, and that company owns a series of projects in the New Cairo area, He is also considered a member of the Association of Developers of New Cairo and the Administrative Capital, Member of the Board of Directors of the Federation of Egyptian Industries and the Real Estate Development Chamber and Chairman of the Administrative Capital Committee therein.
- Member of the Board of Directors: Engineer / Abdullah Anwar
He is a well-known businessman and owner of Maalem Company, which has more than 15 years in the field of real estate development and is known for its achievements in New Cairo. He also holds the position of a member of the New Cairo Developers Association and the Administrative Capital.
- Member of the Board of Directors: Mr. Said Hassan.
He is the Chairman of the Board of the Retal Group for Construction, Tourism and Real Estate Development, a company that has provided everything new for more than 20 years in the coast, Sokhna and New Cairo. He is also the Chairman of the Board of Auto Modi Motors Company.
The fruits of that cooperation that brought all these names together was a new proposal to be held in the capital city and called it The New Republic. Where Center Point Real Estate presented a new and integrated mall named Harmony Business Complex, the New Administrative Capital